Exceptional Hosted Telephony Services
Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) is a quality service which allows you to use the internet for telephone calls, lower your overheads and improve customer relations.
ITS can provide cheaper national, international and mobile calls rates, tailored packages and you only pay by the second thus eliminate the need for expensive switchboards, ISDN and landlines.
Reduce administration by automating the routing of calls, set up hunt groups and automated attendants. Configure and manage users through a web base portal and see who is online from the reception software.
Standard features include:
- Call forwarding*
- 3-Way conferencing
- Automated attendant
- Automated call routing
- Number porting**
- Non-geographic numbers and calls
- Unified messaging (voicemail to email)
- Advanced call reporting and statistics
- Speed dials
- Hunt groups
- Call recording
- Call reporting (Quickstart)
- Customised music on hold
- Conference bridge (20/50hrs)
- Customised greeting for conference bridge
- Vidyo video conferencing
- Akixi historcial reporting
- Akixi 1000 real-time reporting
Our networks are configured for QoS (Quality of Service) which means that voice data has priority of traffic.
Find out more about our VoIP services call us on 01928 291 000 or email email@example.com.