Are you frustrated with substandard connectivity? Or connectivity speeds that don’t materialise once you’ve signed up?
The UK’s telecommunications infrastructure is being overhauled as the country prepares for the retirement of the copper networks that have worked so hard for around a century and a half. We’re now in the grips of a fibre revolution. Delivering warp factor Gigabit-capable speeds, these networks are powering connectivity and applications that are upping productivity and allowing us to collaborate and innovate around the globe (or just down the road) in real time.
So, what is so special about ITS Technology Group’s Faster Britain infrastructure? Is it just another network? The answer is no. Not at all.
Faster Britain is delivering full fibre connectivity to businesses across the UK, putting the world firmly at their fingertips; boosting the economy and creating job and training opportunities. Here are a few reasons why Faster Britain connectivity is different to the rest:
- Faster Britain is an open access wholesale network. This delivers choice. With more than 300 Faster Britain partners, you can access a range of business connectivity, IT, and cloud services, as well as specialist partners with industry specific solutions.
- To keep it simple, we can switch your existing service to run over our Faster Britain networks – hassle free, with no downtime.
- We install customers to our network quicker than the industry norm, often in days of the order being placed.
- We can also design bespoke solutions if an ‘off the shelf’ service doesn’t give you what you need. We have the ‘commercial flexibility’ to work with you.
- We’re not a big faceless corporation. It is this personal touch that really sets us apart. It means that our partners, your service provider, can get hold of us when they need to, and we can make sure everything is ticking along nicely – from placing the order, to getting you connected, to business as usual. And if something goes wrong, we act quickly. We believe that customer service and communication is as important as service delivery.
- Unlike other operators, we want to make the experience of consuming connectivity simple and straightforward. We use the latest technology which is easy to scale when you need even more connectivity umpf.
Our Faster Britain networks are on track to pass 25% of UK business premises by the end of this year – but even if our networks don’t reach you yet, we can connect you through our trusted operator relationships, giving you exactly the same Faster Britain experience.