Business Development Manager
Various locations available: West Mids & South
Duration: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: £35 - £40k basic for relevant experience, plus car allowance, plus attractive OTE
Reporting to: Sales Director
ITS Technology Group are looking for a dedicated new business sales person specialising within our Network Infrastructure and Services Division. The candidate will manage and grow some existing accounts, upsell where required, follow up leads and develop new business across various industries within both Private and Public sectors. Working as part of a thriving Sales team, alongside our Operations department, in a very fast paced environment.
The ideal Candidate will have a ‘hunter’ mentality with a minimum of 5 years sales experience working within the Network Industry and have a strong understanding of Fibre, VoIP and Wi-Fi technologies, as well as WAN / MPLS knowledge and experience. Somebody from the ‘Altnet’ (Alternative Network Provider) community would be most desirable!
Our company culture is vibrant and fast paced, with a positive ‘can do’ team spirit. The company is growing very quickly, so there will be opportunities for growth and promotion. Competitive salary and commission plan are on offer, in line with experience.
We are looking for an individual who can offer as many of these skills sets as possible
• Solid Field Sales experience within the industry (this will include B2B and B2C)
• A well-presented professional who is naturally pro-active and thrives in a competitive environment
• High energy, pro-active and able to prioritise personal sales activities and workload
• Build territory plan to maximise growth from territory, whilst working to administrative policies and procedures.
• Manage, organise, and accurately update company data / CRM on an ongoing basis
• Strong forecasting of opportunities, position in sales cycle, threats etc
• Follow up all sales enquiries using appropriate methods.
• Communicate, liaise and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate action
• Attend Company sales meetings on a weekly basis
• Attendance and support of company sales events, exhibitions, promotions and awards dinners
Personal Experience / Qualifications / Skills:
• Highly motivated with a desire to achieve targets.
• Strong sales background with a passion for success.
• Ability to establish good working relationships and good negotiation skills.
• Trustworthy, honest and a strong team player.
• Strong admin skills – experience of proposal writing / executive summaries and tenders
• Good grammar, language and punctuation is essential
• Loyal and company-focused
To send us your CV or for more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest Case Studies
Sign up for news...
Get the latest news about our products, services and success stories. Fill in our quick form and submit.