PC Support Analyst / Technical 2nd Line Support
Location: Chester / Welshpool
Reporting to: Service Support Manager
Salary: £ 20,000 to £ 25,000 dependent on experience
The #1 Independent Provider of world class connectivity in the UK
This is our vision of where we will be at the end of the next 3 years. We are a fast growing technology SME on an exponential growth trajectory, with forecast growth in excess of 50% per annum offering significant opportunities for career enhancement.
This role will suit candidates who wish to pursue a career in IT support. Working in a busy service desk environment you will be an escalation point for support calls from our clients that have not been resolved in the first instance.
You will be required to ensure calls are answered within agreed SLA’s as an overflow from first line support, logging the incidents accurately within the preferred helpdesk software, assigning the calls to the relevant support teams and performing second line diagnosis to attempt full resolution on desktop server and network related issues.
Candidates should be extremely customer service focused and ideally have two years’ experience on a Technical Service Desk. The candidate should also be able to demonstrate a strong knowledge of MS applications and networking. In house training will be provided to successful candidates to enhance their knowledge.
• Ability to listen, empathise and gain customer confidence.
• Experience of working in an IT support position.
• Knowledge of Microsoft operating systems (XP, 2003, VISTA, 7, 2008, etc).
• Good working knowledge of Ethernet networks, wireless networks and internal WiFi.
• Excellent customer service skills and polite telephone manner.
• Positive “can do” attitude.
• Team player.
• Professional and friendly telephone manner.
• Ability to follow internal procedures.
• Full and valid UK Driving Licence
To send us your CV or for more information please email email@example.com
Latest Case Studies
QR Sports Automotive
QPR Business Connectivity
With Hammersmith and Fulham being one of the most heavily populated media boroughs in the UK, businesses need the q… https://t.co/ByVrxaBB98